- Location: IDF
- Salary(€) Fixe + Variable + Part/Int
- Posted October 19, 2022
- Employment Type Permanent
- Sector Risk & Compliance
- Job Reference EO_2453
Would you like to join a cross-functional position with an international dimension within a leading company? Do you have a good knowledge of the field of insurance? Do you have strong compliance skills?
If so, read the following:
Our client, an internationally implemented insurance company, is looking for an experienced Senior Compliance Advisor within the Compliance department.
Your missions include:
– Commercial management of life and non-life insurance products,
– Advice to business teams on a strategic plan,
– Implementation of internal standards,
– Monitoring of governance,
– Support for businesses in the deployment of regulations,
– Analysis of French and European regulations,
– Training for management.
Your profile :
– Bac+5 with a specialization in law, compliance or audit,
– 5 years of experience in Compliance Advisory,
– Good knowledge of regulations (DDA, Sapin II, LCB/FT, RGPD, PRIIPS, FATCA, etc.)
– Good writing skills,
– Rigour, autonomy, interpersonal skills, resilient.
Interested? curious to know more? Please get in touch as soon as possible.
Your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.