- Location: Germany
- Salary(€) basic competitive
- Posted December 22, 2023
- Employment Type Permanent
- Sector Actuarial
- Job Reference SK_4601
Are you an experienced UW or product development actuary in the P&C retail or commercial field? Are you a strategic thinker with a passion for non-life insurance products, underwriting, and portfolio management? Do you want to contribute to a dynamic and innovative culture?
If yes, please read on.
You will join a forward thinking international company, one of the leaders in the non-life insurance field. Your role is central and you will work across several entities, at a Group Level.
This position involves a key account management focus, specializing in P&C retail. It involves an annual focus topic list encompassing diverse projects. As a key account manager, responsibilities include organizing UW conferences, participating in task forces to assess portfolio efficiency, and contributing to multi-year ambitious projects, building group assets and business cases. You will interact with several entities and enlighten the board on topics such as product profitability and new product launch.
- 5+ years in the P&C insurance sector
- Experience in P&C Underwriting or in Product Development
- Commercial Mindset: Ability to manage key accounts with a strategic commercial focus, emphasizing portfolio management and steering
- Ability to collaborate with local entities
- Willingness and ability to travel occasionally (once or twice a year)
- Fluent in German and English
- The ideal candidate will have a strategic mindset, a strong numerical aptitude, and a background in property underwriting and portfolio steering.
Apply today and be part of a dynamic organization where your expertise will contribute to the success of key accounts and strategic initiatives.
Your application will be dealt with the the highest level of confidentiality.