- Location: Germany
- Salary(€) Competitive - Higher Quartile
- Posted December 4, 2023
- Employment Type Permanent
- Sector Actuarial
- Job Reference AT_4508
Are you a non-life Actuary with experience in IFRS17 reporting? Do you have knowledge of re-insurance contracts and how they are structured? Have you worked in the German Non-Life space and have an interest in pursuing your career in a major global insurance company?
Our client is currently looking for an Actuary to include in their large and cohesive P&C re-insurance department.
The ideal candidate should have knowledge in net + reinsurance triangles, be able to deal with large amounts of data sources, have experience structuring and segmenting data and be familiar with IFRS17 reporting.
This role offers hybrid opportunities, and close contact to management. Furthermore, they provide excellent training and integration opportunities.
This is a great chance to work for a globally respected insurance company, and develop your skills in actuarial projects with an inclusive and supporting team.
· 2-5 years of experience in the German P&C space
· An actuary willing to work with data (data management)
· Knowledge of IFRS17 Reporting
· At least A2 level of German
· Good understanding of P&C and how re-insurance contracts are structured
· Open to work with quantitative topics
· Willing to understand the business and data management components of the industry
Your application will be dealt with with the highest level of confidentiality.